Hey guys today I am going to review forest essentials Delicate Facial Cleanser-Kashmiri Saffron & Neem. This is the first ever Forest Essential product that I tried. I have been using it from a month and have gathered my thoughts on it.
Lets get to the pros and cons
- It is very gentle on the skin
- It doesn’t excessively dry or strip the skin’s natural moisture
- It is suitable for all skin types [even sensitive skin]
- You only require a small quantity product at once [So a little goes a long way]
- Forest Essentials is free from Sulphates, Parabens, Petrochemicals
- It is not tested on animals
- It contains Saffron-It helps in bringing a natural glow to the skin
Kewda Water-It has anti oxidant and cooling properties
Neem-It has antibacterial and purifying properties
Rose-It helps to hydrate the skin
- It is heavily scented [might cause irritation to people with fragrance sensitivity]
- It might not be suitable to remove heavy makeup
- It is expensive [325Rs for 50 ml and 1250Rs for 200 ml]
- Complete ingredients list is not mentioned on the product or on their website[ Although this might not bother many I find It a bit apprehensive when companies are not transparent]
Texture – It has a gel like consistency and It doesn’t lather much
Overall it is a good product and I would rate It 3.5 out of 5.
Would I buy it again? No I would like to try something else
Would I recommend it? Yes If you are okay with the price then It is definitely worth a shot
Thank you so much for stopping by 🙂 follow me here for more reviews, hauls, look-books, makeup tutorials and more.
Until next time take care, be happy and embrace the uniqueness in you. Bye 🙂