Hey guys today I’m going to review OLE HENRIKSEN Banana Bright Eye Crème. I have been using this for more than a year now.
Lets get to the pros and cons
- It is not a thick cream-It is very light and moisturising
- It creates a good base for makeup application- Especially for concealer if you have dry under-eyes
- It instantly brightens your eyes
- It is suitable for all skin types
- It is formulated without Sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, triclocarban
- It is expensive -$38 for 15ML
- It didn’t reduce my under eye dark circles
- It didn’t blur/reduce fine lines and wrinkles around my eyes
Overall its a good product and I would rate it 3 out of 5
Would I buy it? No, i want to try something new
Would I recommend it? It is worth giving a shot especially if you have any discount to avail
Thank you so much for stopping by 🙂 follow me here for more reviews, hauls, lookbooks, makeup tutorials and more.
Until next time take care, be happy and embrace the uniqueness in you. Bye 🙂