Hey guys today I’m going to be reviewing PONDS BB Cream. I’ve never been fond of foundations or any sort of bb or cc creams but, inevitably for a wedding I had to try out something light weight with good finish. So I decided to give the Ponds BB Cream a try.
Lets get to the pros and cons
- It is super light weight on the skin
- Skin looks naturally radiant
- It covers blemishes to a good extent
- It evens out the skin tone
- It is dermatologist tested
- It is economical
- It has SPF 30PA++
- It is easy to blend
- It is available only in two shades
Overall I am pretty impressed with this bb cream and would rate it 4 out of 5
Would I buy it? Yes
Would I recommend it? Yes, as they do claim it is suitable for all skin types
Thank you so much for stopping by 🙂 follow me here for more reviews, hauls, lookbooks, makeup tutorials and more. Do let me know what you want to read next.
Until next time take care, be happy and embrace the uniqueness in you. Bye 🙂