Hey Guys today I’m going to review this Matte Moisturizer from ORIGINS. I picked it up from Sephora in Singapore when I visited there a few months ago.
Lets get to the pros and cons
- Its a light weight moisturiser- doesn’t feel heavy on the skin and gets absorbed quickly.
- It has a fresh fragrance- not overpowering at all
- It is apt for oily/combination skinned beauties as it gives a mattifying effect and controls oil secretion to a certain extent
- It contains Willow herb- Which helps inhibit that dullness causing protein change & restore your natural, gorgeous glow [ the glow part might be true as people have told me that my skin’s glowing after I’ve started using this 🙂 ]
- It is free from Parabens, Phthalates, Propylene Glycol, Mineral Oil, PABA, Petrolatum, Paraffin, DEA, Animal Ingredients.
- It is on the pricier side- $35
- Not suitable for dry skinned beauties
During winters more quantity is required than usual, but other than that this is a beautiful moisturizer and I would rate it 4 out of 5.
Check Out Singaporean Skin Care Haul
Thank you so much for stopping by 🙂 follow me here for more reviews, hauls, look-books, makeup tutorials and more.
Until next time take care, be happy and embrace the uniqueness in you. Bye 🙂