Hey Guys today I’m going to review KOPARI Coconut Oil Deodorant. I saw this on the allure award list and decided to give it a go [Side note I am lowkey obsessed with coconut fragrance]. I have been using it for 4 weeks now.
Here’s my thought on it:
- Smells heavenly and I MEAN IT
- It is aluminium, baking soda, parabens, silicone, and phthalatesIt free
- Has a non sticky formula
- Apt for sensitive skin
- It moisturises the underarms as it contains coconut oil
- It is kind of pricey when compared to other deodorants 11.90 $ for 57g
- Not easily available
- It doesn’t last all day, reapplication is necessary but they claim it’s a detox process and will take time for the body to get used to it [ I’ll update on it] but until the detox process gets over you’re using up more product.
I love the smell and texture of this deodorant and would rate it a 4 out of 5
Would I buy it? Yes
Would I recommend it? Yes, If you’re nuts about coconuts you should give this a try [that wasn’t funny]
Let me know what you guys want to read next
Thank you so much for stopping by 🙂 follow me here for more reviews, hauls, lookbooks, makeup tutorials and more.
Until next time take care, be happy and embrace the uniqueness in you. Bye 🙂