Hello everybody today I’m going to review Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser. Ive been using this for 4 months.
Lets get to the pros and cons
- It is very much suitable for combination skin as the name suggests
- It doesn’t clog pores
- It removes any traces of makeup left [after using a makeup remover]
- It is gentle on sensitive skin
- It doesn’t breakout the skin
- It contains sodium laureth sulfate, methyl paraben and other chemicals
- It is not available in India
Would I buy it again? No, I would like to try something with less chemicals
Would I recommend it ? Yes, If you are okay with the ingredients, you can definitely give it a go
Check this out – Top 4 face washes for combination skin
Thanks for stopping by, for more reviews and other beauty and fashion related stuffs follow me here and on my Instagram @asmi_anokhi. Don’t forget to like, It means a lot. Well, that’s all for now. Always remember that you are UNIQUE and BEAUTIFUL, trust yourself and enjoy your life to the fullest. Till next time take care I’ll see you soon BYEEE….