Hey guys I know its been a long time. I don’t wanna give excuses but I had and have been caught up with a lot of things but, I will try my level best to post at-least once a week.
Today I’m gonna review the Kama Ayurveda pure rose water. I bought this a few months ago and have been using it continuously since then as a toner.
Lets get to the pros and cons
- It is free from artificial fragrance colorants preservatives and petrochemicals
- It is steam distilled [ the process of steam-distillation retains nutritious juices and oil of roses ]
- It refreshes and soothes skin
- It is non alcoholic unlike most toners
- It is a natural astringent [ astringent reduces inflammation, helps balance the skin’s pH, it has the ability to remove excess oil and tightens pores ]
- It doesn’t tighten the pores
Would I buy it again? Yes
Would I recommend it ? Yes
I would rate it 4 out of 5
Thanks for stopping by, for more reviews and other beauty and fashion related stuffs follow me here and on my Instagram @asmi_anokhi. Don’t forget to like, It means a lot. Well, that’s all for now. Always remember that you are UNIQUE and BEAUTIFUL, trust yourself and enjoy your life to the fullest. Till next time take care I’ll see you soon BYEEE….