Hey guys today I’m gonna review “The Nivea Care Shower Creme Care” shower gel. Approximately 2 months ago I was in a hunt for a body wash and after searching for quite some time this shower gel caught my attention. Lets get into the pros and cons
- The scent of it is so unique and pleasant, they describe it as Elements and Unique scent, I’m in love with its fragrance.
- It is dermatologically approved
- It consists of helianthus annuus seed oil which is basically sunflower oil [good for skin since its very high in vitamin E, it locks the moisture and keeps the skin well hydrated}
- This is a really good shower gel for people with normal to oily skin [ people like me who have extremely dry skin on their body need to apply a good body lotion after using it]
- Its not very expensive [ Rs.185 for 250ml]
- It contains glycerine
- It contains Sodium Laureth Sulfate
I would rate it 3 and a half out of 5, if not for the chemicals in it. Overall its a good product worth a try 🙂
Thanks for stopping by, so for more such reviews and other beauty related stuffs follow me on my Instagram @asmi_anokhi. Well that’s all for now. Always remember that you are UNIQUE and BEAUTIFUL, trust yourself and enjoy your life to the fullest. Till next time take care I’ll see you soon BYEEE….