Hey guys today I’m going to review “The Clinique Pep-Start Hydroblur Moisturizer.” This the first Clinique product that I have tried.
Lets get to Pros and Cons
- It is allergy tested
- It is 100% fragrance free
- It contains Shea butter [Treats acne And blemishes,reduces skin inflammation,restores the elasticity of the skin] and Mango butter[ Plumps the skin,reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles,it helps soothe skin]
- It moisturizes your skin without making it oily
- It makes your skin smooth on application
- A little product goes long way, so the moisturizer lasts for a long time
- It claims to blur imperfections on skin, but I haven’t seen any major difference
- It is expensive 29.50$ for 1.07 oz and 9.50$ for 0.5 oz [30 ml -1500 Rs and 50 ml -2500 Rs]
Texture: It has a velvety mousse texture which I love
Overall I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you are a person with combination skin and would like to invest in a good moisturizer, this one is for you. Nonetheless their are many drugstore products which might do the work for you.
Thanks for stopping by, so for more such reviews and other beauty related stuffs follow me on my Instagram @asmi_anokhi .Well that’s all for now. Always remember that you are UNIQUE and BEAUTIFUL, trust yourself and enjoy your life to the fullest. Till next time take care and I’ll see you soon BYEEE….