Hey guys!! I know it’s been a long time and I don’t have any explanations so sorry for that but I hope you all are doing great. Anyways toady I’m going to review a product which I’ve been using from past 2 months and I am completely in love with. It’s the” NEUTROGENA ULTRA SHEER DRY-TOUCH SUNBLOCK”. So as the name suggests it’s a sunscreen which is very important not only in summers but throughout the year.
So here’s the pros and cons
- It claims to be waterproof which I definitely agree with
- It does not clog pores
- It is oil free and PABA free [PABA is a nutrient found in b-complex vitamins and in some multivitamin supplements which is known to irritate the skin.]
- It has a SPF of 50++ with helioplex [which is known to protect the skin from not only UVA but also UVB rays]
- It is dermatologist tested
- As the name suggests it has A Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch, so it doesn’t feel heavy on the skin
- It has mild scent which is not overpowering
- I love how it gives me an instant glow and brightness
- It contains Oxybenzone [it is one of the most toxic ingredients found in cosmetic products]
- It is expensive [549 rupees for 88ml]
- People with oily skin have to set it with powder [I have a combination skin and so I apply some translucent powder on my T-Zone]
I would rate it a 4 out of 5. If it wasn’t for the oxybenzone I would have rated it 5 out of 5.
So thanks for stopping by, for more such reviews and other stuffs follow me on my Instagram @asmi_anokhi .Well that’s all for now. Always remember that you are UNIQUE and BEAUTIFUL, trust yourself and enjoy your life to the fullest. Till next time take care and I’ll see you soon BYEEE….