Hey guys!! I hope you all are doing great. Today I am going to review “NYKAA SO MATTE LIPSTICKS”. It costs 399 rupees for 4.2gm and has a wide range of colours to choose from. It ranges from orange, pink, mauve, brown to many other beautiful shades. The packaging looks luxurious. The packaging is innovative as the cap and the bottom are magnetic.
So here’s the pros and cons
- It consists of vitamin e and castor oil
- Lasts for more than 6 hours [trust me with this I tried it and it lasted for more than 6 hours by considering that I even had my lunch and loads of water after applying it]
- It has a beautiful satin finish and you definitely don’t need any lip balm underneath, unless you have a really dry and chapped lips
- It is very pigmented, one swipe and that’s all you need
- It is very much affordable
- It contains paraben
Overall I love these lipsticks, they are beautiful and I think everybody must give it a try. I would rate it 4 out of 5. I’ve deducted 1 as it contains paraben. Without that I think this will be one of best lipsticks available in India. [You can find it here]
I hope that my review was usefull. . So thanks for stopping by, so for more such reviews and other stuffs follow me on my Instagram @asmi_anokhi .Well that’s all for now. Always remember that you are UNIQUE and BEAUTIFUL, trust yourself and enjoy your life to the fullest. Till next time take care and I’ll see you soon BYEEE….