Hey guys!! I hope you all are doing great. Today I’m going to give a mini review about the “PLUM GREEN TEA FACE WASH”. I came across this face wash on nykaa. Previously I was using “BIOTIQUE HONEY REFRESHING FACE WASH”. Although the biotique’s face wash never disappointed me, but I was bored using that face wash for more than a year and definitely wanted a change.
So without further rambling here’s the pros and cons
- It doesn’t contain parabens
- It contains glycolic acid and green tea which is good for acne
- It cleans the face pretty neatly but doesn’t dry out your skin
- Not very expensive [345rupees for 75ml]
- Smell is not very overpowering, I personally like such fresh fragrance
- It is gentle on the skin not very harsh
- Suitable for people with normal, combination and not very oily skin [you know what I mean]
- It claims to minimize pores but I don’t see any major difference
- It does control acne to certain extent but does not miraculously clear your skin
- Not suitable for people with extremely oily skin
Overall it’s a good face wash. I would rate it a 3 and a half out of 5. You can find it on Nykaa.
I hope you liked my mini review cause that’s how I like to read others reviews, I personally do not enjoy reading paragraphs, I usually just look out for the main pros and cons cause I know it is the only and the main reason you are here and not to hear my background story. So thanks for stopping by, so for more such reviews and other stuffs follow me on my Instagram @asmi_anokhi .Well that’s all for now. Always remember that you are UNIQUE and BEAUTIFUL, trust yourself and enjoy your life to the fullest. Till next time take care and I’ll see you soon BYEEE….